[exim] Re: smtp authtenitcation from Outlook

Página Inicial
Autor: sam wun
Para: Cyrus-SASL, exim-users
CC:
Assunto: [exim] Re: smtp authtenitcation from Outlook
Chew, Darren wrote:

>Outlook 2000/XP/2003 can all login using SMTP AUTH but Outlook XP
>intermittently fails. Outlook 2000/2003 does not have this problem.

What is the ACL rule in your smtp server to allow relay?
My smtp server has the authentication passed. Althought I don't know
whether this is indicate a successful of authentication or it just be
directed to the ACL rules after failed to matched the authentication,
but one thing is true is that the smtp server hand it over to the ACL
rules, but none of the "accept" ACL rules are matched.
When using Mozilla, if one of authentication is matched, it will declare
it is successful.

Thanks
Sam