[exim] how to take the contents of entire message and send t…

Author: Gerald Walden
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] how to take the contents of entire message and send to a lookup
Hello -

I'm a very new to exim and would appreciate some assistance.

I you like to take the entire contents of a message when an ACL for a
rcpt is being run (at acl_check_rcpt:) and pass it to a custom lookup
function (in this example a lookup called "scan_entire_message").

Like:

acl_check_rcpt:

    ${lookup scan_entire_message{$current_message}}

----

Is there a variable in the config that refers to the entire string
representation of the message? If not - any ideas how I can get it?

Thanks much for any help.

Jerry