Re: [exim] cannot send outgoing mail

Autor: hello yumi
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] cannot send outgoing mail
actually now i am not receiving internal mail anymore.
the main error :
socket bind() to port 25 for address (any IPv4) failed (address
already in use: waiting before trying again

H E L P P L E A S E

hello yumi <leey01@???> wrote:
hi exim-users,

i'm using exim 4.41. I'm having issues with sending external mail. Internal mail sends with no problems.
I keep getting the error "sendmail is dead but subsys locked"

to resolve this, i would use the command:
rm -f /var/lock/subsys/sendmail

sendmail would restart and work fine. I can send internal mail fine,
but i cannot send ANY external mail. i get the error "550 relay not
permitted"

in the main log i see:
IPv6 socket creation failed: Address family not support by protocol

socket bind() to port 25 for address (any IPv4) failed: (address
already in use: waiting before trying again

and in the /var/log/messages, this is the error

application bug: exim (10725) has SIGCHLD set to SIG_IGN but calls
wait().
(see the NOTEs section of 'man2 wait'). Workaround activated

what does all this mean ?

*and our domain is not on the blocked list*

Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions