Re: [exim] SMTP-Auth, specific users addicted to specific em…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bob Branch
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] SMTP-Auth, specific users addicted to specific email adresses
Would pop-before-smtp be what you're looking for? It's a mechanism by
which users can only send mails after they've authenticated with the
pop/imap server. We use a package called exact which, upon the user
logging into the pop server (courier-pop, in this case, but it supports
MANY pop servers), it generates a flat file that exim checks as it's
relay list..

Hope this helps!

Bob..