RE: [exim] '421 lost input connection' error.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Alastair Varnals
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: RE: [exim] '421 lost input connection' error.
> From: Philip Hazel [mailto:ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk]
>
> That certainly sounds plausible. I'm afraid I cannot offer
> any concrete
> help. I do test Exim with PostgreSQL from time to time, and "it works
> for me". I believe there are others who are using pgsql. Maybe if you
> tried running with strace you might get some more clues.

I feared that would be the case. I do use exactly the same set-up on Linux
without this problem.

I've run 'exim -bh 127.0.0.1' under ltrace and put the final part of the
output at:

http://drizzle.zigg.net/exim.ltrace.txt

(there are some long lines that won't look nice in an e-mail message). I can
make the whole output available if anyone thinks that would be helpful.

It looks as if it all goes wrong when the call to read() to collect input
returns -1. Why this should happen only when Exim is linked with libpq I
cannot comprehend.

Alastair Varnals.
Spitfire Technology Group.