FW: [exim] Unable to delivery mail locally

Author: Sashikala Rajalingam
To: exim-users
Subject: FW: [exim] Unable to delivery mail locally

Hi,

All external mails are being routed through myHQ to myplace...That explains
the
domainlist local_domains...

But for primary_hostname and domains = $primary_hostname it is my
mistake...I edited that for some testing...

Now if I send emails through mt test server it gets routed to myHQ and comes
back to myplace even for localuser....Thanks

regards
Sashi