Re: [exim] forwarding entire msg inline from with exim?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tony Finch
To: Rejo Zenger
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] forwarding entire msg inline from with exim?
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Rejo Zenger wrote:

> Currently I'm using a quick and dirty setup where I invoke procmail all
> the time to forward a message inline to a new destination. So, the new
> message contains the forwarded message, including the header, in it's
> body.
>
> I'm quite confident this is possible from within exim as well and with
> using less resources.

How about using a pipe transport which pipes the message back into
Exim. Use message_prefix to insert at least a newline before the
message, so that Exim will treat the existing header as part of the
body and therefore add a new header.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
MALIN HEBRIDES: NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 INCREASING 6. RAIN LATER. GOOD BECOMING