Re: [exim] Exim and Mailman list delivery

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Adrian Cooper
Para: John W. Baxter, exim-users
CC:
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim and Mailman list delivery
Hi John,

> I was going to say something along those lines, then read the original

again
> and saw "cpanel" and decided to keep quiet (knowing nothing of CPanel save
> that it generates queries here). Can a user working through cpanel reach
> the needed information?

Not usually, but I can because I have root Linux access.

As I mentioned before, the solution, according to the Exim site is to add to
Exim.conf:

smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 30

But when I do this Exim will not start until I remove it again. Is this
config line correct, and is there an alternative?

Thanks.

Regards,

Adrian.