[exim] forwarding entire msg inline from with exim?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Rejo Zenger
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] forwarding entire msg inline from with exim?
Hello,

Currently I'm using a quick and dirty setup where I invoke procmail all
the time to forward a message inline to a new destination. So, the new
message contains the forwarded message, including the header, in it's
body.

I'm quite confident this is possible from within exim as well and with
using less resources. When searching at Google, I mostly found unrelated
questions on bounces.

What I need is to have any message to a specific domain forwarded to a
couple of other addresses and some of the addresses wnat these messages
plainly forwarded, others want to have the message inline.

Is there a better approach than having this done with procmail?

- --
Rejo Zenger <rejo@???> - http://rejo.zenger.nl - PGP 0x75FC50F3