Re: [exim] Re: compiling with Oracle support

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marcos Monge
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Re: compiling with Oracle support
Hi

There is no "client/lib" in this oracle 9i installation.

Anyway, I have solve the problem, and now compile cleaning. The
correct options (at least for oracle 9i in linux) are:

LOOKUP_ORACLE=yes
LOOKUP_INCLUDE=-I /usr/include -I /opt/oracle/product/9i/rdbms/demo \
-I /opt/oracle/product/9i/xdk/include
LOOKUP_LIBS=-L/opt/oracle/product/9i/lib -L/usr/lib -lclntsh

The rdbms/demo and xdk/include have some .h files that the compile
require. With this options the make is clean.

Thanks Philips and Dave for your help.
I hope this message can help to somebody in the future about how to
compile exim with oracle support.

Best regards
Marcos