Re: [exim] verify = sender is failing on every domain

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Houle, Michael
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] verify = sender is failing on every domain
On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Houle, Michael wrote:

> We have a simple ACL in the Mail From section:
>
> warn
>     log_message = sender domain $sender_address_domain does not exist
>     !verify     = sender
>     delay = 20s

> This verify statement is true (i.e. domain does not exist) for nearly
> every
> domain, not just the fake spammer domains.

Use the testing facilities provided!
Use the testing facilities provided!

Run a test with "exim -bh <ip address>" and find out what is happening.
Use -d as well if you need more information. Read the manual to find out
about -bh and -d.

If I had a dollar or a pound for every time I've given that response on
this list I could certainly buy several good dinners. I should probably
put it on a hot key...