Re: [exim] block by sender hostname

Página Inicial
Autor: Jeff Lasman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] block by sender hostname
On Thursday 28 October 2004 01:07 pm, Alan J. Flavell wrote:

> Absolutely. In fact it's safer in some senses, since it doesn't rely
> on a DNS lookup. Haven't you taken a look at the recipes in the FAQ?

It turns out my code was fine, Alan (and others who would implement it).

The problem is that though exim's documentation states that you don't
have to restart exim when you change the contents of the file holding
the list, you do if you want the change to test _immediately_.

And I was testing _immediately_.

Thanks for pressuring me to look further!

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation