Re: [exim] verify = sender is failing on every domain

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Houle, Michael, exim-users
CC:
題目: Re: [exim] verify = sender is failing on every domain
At 1:25 pm -0600 2004/10/28, Houle, Michael wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've read the FAQ's and searched the exim-users index, but can't find
>the answers I'm looking for.
>
>We are still using Exim 4.30 but I've read the latest Changelog and see
>no indication that this might be a bug.
>
>We have a simple ACL in the Mail From section:
>
>warn
>     log_message = sender domain $sender_address_domain does not exist
>     !verify     = sender
>     delay = 20s

>This verify statement is true (i.e. domain does not exist) for nearly
>every
>domain, not just the fake spammer domains.

[...]

perhaps you have a very slow DNS?
I am sending this also directly to you and if your troubled server is
the MX for atcoitek.com I should see the lookups in my logs.

Giuliano