Re: [exim] IRIX build: daemon.c won't compile

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: exim-users
CC: Toralf Lund
Asunto: Re: [exim] IRIX build: daemon.c won't compile
On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 01:46:20PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> The problem is, of course, that I do not have a room full of systems
> that run every release of every operating system in the last n years.
> Also, IRIX seems to be a relatively rare system. Until recently, I

Philip, I do believe there's an exim project on sourceforge, or you have a
sourceforge account somewhere ..

They have a rather nice compile farm that you can use ..
http://bugs.sieve.net/compilefarm/

Oh wait - they have a bunch of linuxes and *bsds - and at least some ia-64
machines. Some SunOS / Solaris as well .. but no Irix.

However as sf uses exim for their mail system I'm sure they'll be glad to
help :)

--
linux@??? (Suresh Ramasubramanian)
jaharkes@ravel:/usr/src$ mv linux Gnu/Linux