Re: [exim] mysql lookup on update: $value is affected rows?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marilyn Davis
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] mysql lookup on update: $value is affected rows?
It's NOT updating at that point. That's why there's a 0. I still
don't know what is happening but I'm sure it's my fault. So don't
anyone waste any more thought on this.

In case you're curious, here's proof:

I added 2 new debugging routers. So now I have:

---

pre_affected_rows:
   driver = redirect
   debug_print = PRE: ${lookup mysql{\
           select last_use from in_out where in_id = RECIPIENT_ID \
                                        and out_id = REPLY_ID}{$value}{xxx}}
   data =

affected_rows:
   driver = redirect
   debug_print = ${lookup mysql{\
update in_out set last_use = now() where in_id = RECIPIENT_ID \
                                    and out_id = REPLY_ID}{$value}{xxx}}
   data =

post_affected_rows:
   driver = redirect