Re: [exim] Re: Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim envir…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Michael Haardt
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Re: Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environment
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Michael Haardt wrote:

> Looking at Exim, I don't see an alternative. Whenever an implicit keep
> is executed, you could return FF_NOTDELIVERED, like the Exim filter does
> in absence of significant deliveries. But what should an explicit keep
> do? What should an explicit 'keep :copy' do?

It occurred to me that, if we want a redirect router option for all
forms of keep to pass to the next router, it can be done without
modifying the Sieve code at all. The code in the router that calls the
Sieve code can inspect the result, and look for a save to the file
"inbox". If it finds it, it could inspect a router option to decide
whether to behave as now, or instead to pass to the next router.