AW: [exim] Virtual Hosting

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steffen Heil
To: exim-users
Betreff: AW: [exim] Virtual Hosting
Hi

> Using string expansions. You can generate a filename or whatever you want

dynamically (e.g. via database/file lookup) and use that as the name of the
alias/ACL/whatever file. See section 42.6 of the manual for a simple
example. Here is part of it, which uses an alias file per domain:
> I must stress that this is just one, simple, way of doing it - you can

look up user/alias information in almost any conceivable fashion whether
it's LDAP, databases, DNS (!), whatever...

Sorry, but I misunderstood me.

I know that I can refer to different data files for different domains and
such. I am doing this all the time.
However, I am asking for a way to go one step further.

I want to have a completely different logic for ACLs of different domains.
In the exim config file, there are sections such as ACL and ROUTERS. I want
to have a completely different section for different domains.

Really (except for main configuration entries) one exim4.conf per domain.
That is my question.

I still do not believe that this is possible.
Right or wrong?

Regards,
Steffen