[exim] missing from: and date: headers in smtpmode

Página Inicial
Autor: Schwarz
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] missing from: and date: headers in smtpmode

Hi,

we recently upgraded from exim 4.24 to 4.43 and now most emails
send by scripts do not have from: or date: headers .

I know that this is not really a bug, more a RFC guideline, but
our customers build mailscripts which do not supply the From:
or Date: headers by themselfs because exim did in the past.

How can the submissionmode for smtpconnections be reenabled, if possible ?

or

Does a config solution exists , which adds the headers by default?

before anyone suggests it, we can't update any script within 45.000
domains ;)

>>> POWER-NETZ

           Full-Service-Provider <<<

Support: 0190 - 15 11 15 (EUR 0,62/Min)
www.Support.Power-Netz.de (kostenlos)

Vertrieb Tel: 01805 - 57 35 57 (EUR 0,12/Min.)
Vertrieb Fax: 01805 - 57 45 57 (EUR 0,12/Min.)

Power-Netz
Symgenius GmbH & Co. KG
Am Plan 1
37581 Bad Gandersheim