Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environme…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environment
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Marc Perkel wrote:

> There was a second part to my request and that's to enhance "fileinto" so that
> it can mean other things than files. Maybe routers and transport names.

I have already posted that I do not like this idea. Also, I feel that is
is of very minority interest. However, if you want to do it, you can
hack an Exim configuration already. Make your Exim filter return something
like

deliver router=xxx:user@domain

and set redirect_router to point to the next router. Then write the next
router as something like this

switch:
  driver = redirect
  local_parts = ^router=
  data = ${sg ...             [1]
  redirect_router = $sg{      [2]

where [1] fishes out the original address and [2] fishes out the router
name from the actual address.

This is rough, off the top of my head, but it should be possible to hack
up something of this kind.