Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environme…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Marc Perkel
CC: Exim User's Mailing List, Tor Slettnes
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environment
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Marc Perkel wrote:

> How about a separate command for an explicit keep too?
>
> explicit_keep = {false|true}
>
> The reason being that to me "keep" means to pass it to the next router which
> will eventually keep it. On my setup I will NEVER do direct delivery to files
> from Sieve. To me "keep" means the same as "finish" in exim routers.

I rather suspect that there will be two groups of people: those who
think as you do, and those who think that an explicit keep means
something different. To make it possible for everyone to be happy, we
would indeed need two options. But choosing names for them might be
tricky.

implicit_keep = {false|true}

That seems OK. Meaning "if nothing is done don't/do do a keep".

explicit_keep isn't really the same kind of thing. What you want is more
like

explicit_keep_means_pass = {false|true}

so perhaps we should also think about

implicit_keep_means_pass = {false|true}