RE: [exim] Slow DNS leads to Unbooteable Addresses

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Aaron Crosman
Para: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [exim] Slow DNS leads to Unbooteable Addresses
We changed the DNS settings on the firewall, and exim seems to have
recovered nicely.
We aren't (currently) using blacklists (DNS-based or otherwise) on this
system, But I may switch to a caching DNS setup if the problem recurs.

Thanks for the suggestions.
It's nice to know it was not the part of the system I'm responsible for.
Aaron