Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environme…

Página Inicial
Autor: Marc Perkel
Para: Tor Slettnes
CC: Exim User's Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environment
How about a separate command for an explicit keep too?

explicit_keep = {false|true}

The reason being that to me "keep" means to pass it to the next router
which will eventually keep it. On my setup I will NEVER do direct
delivery to files from Sieve. To me "keep" means the same as "finish" in
exim routers.