Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environme…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tor Slettnes
To: Marc Perkel
CC: Exim User's Mailing List
題目: Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environment

On Oct 22, 2004, at 08:55, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Michael Haardt wrote:
>> What do you want to change specifically?
>> o implicit keep
> Yes - router setting like: keep_means_skip_router = true

You are not addressing "implicit keep" with a setting like that -- that
wording seems to be applying to explicit keeps as well.

In fact, I think that setting would be a bad idea. Even if you
explicitly said "keep" in your sieve filter, the router would be
skipped. That's not what sane people consider "keep" to mean.

Better to make only _implicit_ "keep" optional:
implicit_keep = {false|true}

("true" being default, per RFC).

-tor