Re: [exim] exiscan + virus scan

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exiscan + virus scan
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:06:22 -0400, Daniel Chénard
<dchenard@???> wrote:
> Hi, I'm realy new with exim. I'm sorry to say that but i like better
> sendmail than exim. Maybe it's because I dont know very well exim.
>
> I must supervise some server with exim and I look than an email with a
> virus fall back to the sender ( often it's a wrong sender...).
>
> my ACL is
>
> drop  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
>        log_message   = MALWARE: $malware_name
>        malware = *
>        demime = *

deny would be better - the sending server will see an SMTP 5-series
error and deal with it appropriately. A drop may cause a real server
to retry.

> I have try to set it to deny but I have the same problem.

What problem? I don't think you've told us what the problem is :-)

You don't mention which virus scanner you're using - I assume you've
installed and tested clamav, sophie or equivalent, and configured
Exiscan to call it?

Peter