Re: [exim] Authentication for sending

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Giuliano Gavazzi
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Michael Johnson, exim-users
Kopio:
Aihe: Re: [exim] Authentication for sending
At 4:01 pm -0400 2004/10/21, Michael Johnson wrote:
>On Oct 21, 2004, at 3:22 PM, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:

[...]
>>acl_check_auth:
>>     accept hosts = 127.0.0.1

>>     accept encrypted = *
>>     accept condition = ${if eq{${uc:$smtp_command_argument}}\
>>                         {CRAM-MD5}{yes}{no}}
>>     deny   message   = TLS encryption or CRAM-MD5 required

>I don't have anything like this already in the configure file.
>Where would this go? In the same section as the authenticators? In
>the ACL section? In the main configuration settings?

first you must have in the main section of the config file:

acl_smtp_auth = acl_check_auth

and then you can put the acl I listed where the other acls go, that
is the section beginning with:

begin acl

but do not break any other acl... an acl ends where the next one
begins, an acl begins with a lable followed by colon, as in

acl_label:

or, I guess, where the routers begin with "begin routers". But I am
making this up by looking at my conf file...

Giuliano