Re: [exim] False negative when filtering incoming email.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: sam wun
CC: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] False negative when filtering incoming email.
On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 00:15 +0800, sam wun wrote:
> sam wun wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I got the following email rejected.
> > rejected HELO from [1.2.3.4]: syntactically invalid argument(s):
> > ABC_12@???
>
> Hi, the host name of the sender might be invalid in this case?

Its really really really broken - trying to use an email address for
HELO is as bad as I have ever seen.

Have a look at
http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20040315/msg00150.html

However I don't know if a helo as badly broken as that will be OK even
if you turn off much of the checking.

    Nigel.