Re: [exim] Restricting access to an address/alias

Author: Michael Johnson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Restricting access to an address/alias
On Oct 21, 2004, at 7:39 AM, Illtud Daniel wrote:

> We've got a general mailing alias for our entire staff, but it's
> being abused as a general circulation address, rather than for
> important notifications. Is there an easy way of setting a list of
> 'authorized users' that may mail this address, and that others get
> a rejection message? Thanks.

The first thing I can think of is setting up Mailman. It may be
overkill, but you can always grow into it. Once you have it running,
you'll find different needs for it.

-Michael
There will always be those who dare to take great risks. Rather than
mourn their loss, we should value their contributions.

            --Jesse Brown