Re: [exim] tricky pipe transport options

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tony Finch
Para: Steffen Heil
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] tricky pipe transport options
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Steffen Heil wrote:

> If curl itself fails, delivery should be defered (CMS may be down, http
> proxy may be down, ...)

Set the temp_errors option on the pipe_transport.

> If curl itself fails for a longer period, delivery should be threaten as
> "failed".

Set appropriate retry rules to define how long Exim should retry
deliveries to the CMS.

> If curl returns an error message from our CMS, delivery should be threaten
> as "failed".

Use the return_output option on the pipe transport.

> However I have no glue, how to tell exim to deliver a "failed" mail to
> another mailbox.

You should set errors_to on the router that sets up the CMS transport.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
COLWYN BAY TO THE MULL OF GALLOWAY INCLUDING THE ISLE OF MAN: SOUTHWEST 6 TO