著者: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Sieve Question
I'm wanting to use the seive router to be used for exceptions and have
it fall through to the next routers if the seive doesn't do anything.
The following routers will deliver it into the inbox or other places
depending on conditions. There are several routers that are after the
sieve router. I'm just wanting to use the sieve to allow for personal
spam filtering or conditional redirection.

What I want - Phil - hope you are listening - is for the default action
of the sieve router to pass on to the next router. Much like an exim
filter does. With the Exim filter - if the filter doesn't do anything -
then it goes on to the next router. I want seive to have an option to do
the same thing.

In may case - I'm not going to use it to control delivery to the inbox.
And to deliver to folders - I do that by changing the delivery address
as follows:

local-folder@??? <- this delivers directly into server side
folders.

I would also use it as a personal spam filter. I have one for each user.
That way they can set it up to blackhole senders - bounce senders -
blackhole words in subject lines - or forward to folders based on
conditions. But no direct folder delivery.

The reasoning is that the sieve language is (i think) more user friendly
than Exim filters. But - I'm still playing trying to see if it's practical.