[exim] Router Problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Stuart Gall
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Router Problem
Hello,
I have a problem between my ISP and another ISP, and there is a routing
problem from my mail server to the other ISPs mail server.

The remote mail servers have many virtual domains, but there are only 3
IP addresses concerned. The ISPs are dragging their feet so I want to
setup a temporary solution.

What I want to do seems simple enough
I want a router to run before the dnslookup router and if the MX record
for delivery matches one of the problem addresses I want to send the
message to MY ISPs mail server (which does not have a routing problem,
and will forward for me)

BUT
the dnslookup domains directive refers to the target domain, since the
target MX has many virtual domains there is no way for me to know all
of them.

The manual route router does not lookup the mx record so there is
nothing to test for.

See below for what I have so far, I am just missing some test for the
first dnslookup

specialhol:
        driver = dnslookup
         remote smtp = 62.38.2.47:62.38.2.46:194.30.192.30  # <-
???????????
        transport = relay_to_hol
        ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

Then use
remote_smtp:
driver = smtp

relay_to_hol:
         driver = smtp
         hosts_override
         hosts = mail.officegate.gr

TIA
Stuart Gall
Systems Administrator
No user serviceable parts inside? Ill be the judge of that!