[exim] manualroute with ldap lookup problem

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Andy Firman
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] manualroute with ldap lookup problem
I am using exim-4.42+27 on FreeBSD with the following from exim -bV:
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz
dnsdb dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm mysql nis nis0 passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect

This is my manualroute router:

smart_route:
driver = manualroute
domains = !+local_domains : +relay_to_domains
condition = ${lookup ldap \
{ldap://nvmtest.firmdog.info/dc=firmdog,dc=info(mail=${quote_ldap:$local_part}@${quote_ldap:$domain})}}
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = * nvmtest.firmdog.info
no_more

The router works fine when I comment out "verify = recipient" in the ACL area.
(makes sense)

When I actually verify recipient, I get this in the logs:
"temporarily rejected RCPT <andy@???>: lowest numbered MX record points to local host"

Why? Of course the lowest numbered MX points to local host.

Is it saying that because the lookup is failing?

I have a test Win2K and Exchange2K server at nvmtest.firmdog.info (67.155.180.40)
and the MX for firmdog.info points to my FreeBSD Exim server.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Andy