著者: David Greaves
To: Exim users list
題目: Re: [exim] Exim wiki
Alan J. Flavell wrote:

>Speaking for myself: "of course". Gotta do something to defeat the
>popular deezyner habit of specifying microfonts. In my case, the
>minimum is set to 14 pixels (on my 135dpi display), while my default
>body size is set to a 16px sans font (not Verdana! [1]).

The nice thing about the wiki is that there are a range of themes
available if you create an account.
Personally I'm happy with the default one - but I have 2 big monitors
and good glasses :)

Try Classic for a reasonably plain, linear view - emminently suitable
for accessibility.

If you prefer a different style then note that the wiki uses MoinMoin,
an open source system, and you are free to develop styles for it. Nigel
will, I'm sure, add these to the variety already present.

Finally, you can even specify a URL for your own stylesheet (see *User
CSS URL on http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/UserPreferences) *and that can
even be a local 'file:' url (great for experimenting until you offer
your css patches to the webmaster)

David