[exim] Problems with Exim 4.43 and MySQL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Paul Walsh
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Problems with Exim 4.43 and MySQL

I'm trying to replace 4.24 with 4.43 (and upgrade to ClamAV 0.80).
System details are:

SunFire V60x
O/S:        Solaris 9 (x86)
Exim:        4.43
MySQL:    3.23.58
Exiscan:    exiscan-acl-4.43-28
ClamAV:    0.80

After unpacking the distribution I copied the Local/Makefile from 4.24
and applied the Exiscan patch

Make ran without errors.

However, once I start Exim up, I see the following in the log:

MYSQL: query failed: Commands out of sync; You can't run this command
now

The exim configuration file is the same as used for 4.24.

To get more info I tried

exim -d -bt paul.walsh@???

and directed stdout and stderr to a file. I got a segmentation fault.

Upon looking at the file, I see:

--------> main_aliases router <--------
local_part=paul.walsh domain=uce.ac.uk
calling main_aliases router
rda_interpret (string): ${lookup mysql {select address from Aliases
where alias="${local_part}"}}
search_open: mysql "NULL"
cached open
search_find: file="NULL"
key="select address from Aliases where alias="paul.walsh"" partial=-1
affix=NULL starflags=0
LRU list:
internal_search_find: file="NULL"
type=mysql key="select address from Aliases where alias="paul.walsh""
database lookup required for select address from Aliases where
alias="paul.walsh"
MYSQL query: select address from Aliases where alias="paul.walsh"
MYSQL using cached connection for localhost/Exim/exim
MYSQL: no data found
lookup failed
expanded:
file is not a filter file
parse_forward_list:
main_aliases router declined for paul.walsh@???
--------> system_aliases router <--------
local_part=paul.walsh domain=uce.ac.uk
calling system_aliases router
rda_interpret (string): ${lookup mysql {select concat(id,'\@',mta) from
Master where address="${local_part}"}}
search_open: mysql "NULL"
cached open
search_find: file="NULL"
key="select concat(id,'@',mta) from Master where address="paul.walsh""
partial=-1 affix=NULL starflags=0
LRU list:
internal_search_find: file="NULL"
type=mysql key="select concat(id,'@',mta) from Master where
address="paul.walsh""
database lookup required for select concat(id,'@',mta) from Master where
address="paul.walsh"
MYSQL query: select concat(id,'@',mta) from Master where
address="paul.walsh"
MYSQL using cached connection for localhost/Exim/exim
MYSQL: query failed: Commands out of sync; You can't run this command
now

lookup deferred: MYSQL: query failed: Commands out of sync; You can't
run this command now

system_aliases router: defer for paul.walsh@???
message: failed to expand "${lookup mysql {select concat(id,'\@',mta)
from Master where address="${local_part}"}}": lookup o
f "select concat(id,'@',mta) from Master where address="paul.walsh""
gave DEFER: MYSQL: query failed: Commands out of sync; You can't run
this command now

search_tidyup called
close MYSQL connection: localhost/Exim/exim

The system_aliases router is shown below:

system_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_defer
allow_fail
data = ${lookup mysql {select concat(id,'\@',mta) from Master where
address="${local_part}"}}
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
retry_use_local_part

Any ideas folks? I've had to revert back to 4.24 for now

Paul