Re: [exim] Exim wiki

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Walt Reed
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Nigel Metheringham
Υ/ο: exim-users, Walt Reed
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Exim wiki
On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 05:14:55PM +0100, Nigel Metheringham said:
> On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 08:57 -0400, Walt Reed wrote:
> > Awesome! One thing I noticed was that most of the themes run into the
> > same browser bug that most mozilla based browsers have where the main
> > content runs under the left menu so it gets cutoff. The "rightsidebar"
> > theme seemed to work better than the others though.
>
> Walt,
>
> Do you have a minimum font size set in your browser? Are the left hand
> bar characters of similar size to the body text (they are normally 0.7
> the size of the body text).

I sent you a partial screen shot in private mail. I did have minimum
font of 13. Removing that solved the problem. I can use the View /
Increase Text Size option to increase text size to be readable again
as an alternative. Wish there was a way to fix the minimum font size
without causing other problems...