RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: …

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jan-Peter Koopmann
Para: Ian Eiloart, Exim User's Mailing List
CC:
Asunto: RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: <> ?
On Tuesday, October 19, 2004 5:45 PM Ian Eiloart wrote:

> So, you're happy to throw away email from people that are
> likely to be emailing you about problems with your email service?

Well if I mail admins about their problems I mail to postmaster not as
postmaster. To answer your question correctly: No I am not. On the
contrary. That is why I am not only rejecting a mail with "550 get out
of here". I was asking the sender to please send the mail with a
different user (not as postmaster). Please not the "I was" instead of "I

Kind regards,
JP