Re: [exim] Debian & Exim4 Article - My accounts

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David Greaves
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Justin Koivisto
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Debian & Exim4 Article - My accounts
Justin Koivisto wrote:

> I have written an article outlining the setup process for using Exim4
> on a Debian system with SpamAssassin, Rules Du Jour, ClamAV and
> multiple domains with individual alias files.
>
> You can find the article here:
>
> http://www.koivi.com/exim4-config/
>
> Also note there is a block that is commented out toward the end
> because I can't quite get that to work yet. There are notes on it in
> there as well for those of you who would like to help.
>
> Basically, this is nothing more than an install log for me to use in
> the future if I need it, but figured it may help some other newbies
> like me as well.
>
> Comments/Suggestions appreciated.
>
> TIA!

Hello
I'm new to this list but noticed that a wiki has just been setup at
http://www.exim.org/eximwiki

Why not paste it there?
It's an absolute doddle to do and it lets other people comment on it and
lets you change it too.

Being on exim.org, it's also more likely to be cross-referenced etc.

David