RE: [exim] data_acl and spool file

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: jori.hamalainen
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [exim] data_acl and spool file
> > So extract-function cannot be trusted. It's a shame, but
> regexp works well.
>
> I think I take just a little exception to "cannot be
> trusted". It does exactly what it is specified to do. Take
> this example of yours:

Yes, naturally my comment was that extract cannot be trusted on solving _my_ 'problem'. Not that it won't do its job on things it was designed to do.

Of cource probably one solution could be using tr to destroy ';'-characters, because it cannot be on boundary according RFC2046. But that may cause other problems which I cannot think of (currently)..

Best regards, Jori