Re: [exim] data_acl and spool file

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tom Kistner
Para: jori.hamalainen
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] data_acl and spool file
jori.hamalainen@??? wrote:

> No. Because I want to use unpatched, stock exim with just
> 'clever' configuration. And I am also stuck with 4.10
> version of exim which was certified for its use a couple
> of years ago. And no need for upgrade.

Stock exim does not have the tools for what you want to do. It's a true
MTA and does not mess with body data overmuch. Exiscan provides some
extensions specifically for dealing with MIME messages.

> And probably (even without checking) exiscan doesn't make what
> I want to do, calculate binary size of base64-encoded content
> (which don't even need to be decoded on this process).

It does (only with kb precision, however), and you can decode to
/dev/null. The config would be 'clever', around four lines.

:)

/tom