RE: [exim] data_acl and spool file

Top Pagina
Auteur: jori.hamalainen
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: RE: [exim] data_acl and spool file
> > Should this work?
> > ${extract{boundary}{header_Content-Type:}{$value}}
> >
> > Because
>
> Have you considered using Exiscan's MIME-grokking
> capabilities for this?

No. Because I want to use unpatched, stock exim with just 'clever' configuration. And I am also stuck with 4.10 version of exim which was certified for its use a couple of years ago. And no need for upgrade.

And probably (even without checking) exiscan doesn't make what I want to do, calculate binary size of base64-encoded content (which don't even need to be decoded on this process). Nothing more, so no virus scan etc..