Re: [exim] Preventing some users from sending local mail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Doug Jolley
Para: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Preventing some users from sending local mail
> I would try with a drop instead of a deny. Just
> a guess.

Good suggestion. Unfortunately it didn't work
out. However, I thought drop was a better choice
than deny anyway; so, I left it.

> By the way, do you need to allow non smtp mail
> at all? By disallowing
> it for everybody you would solve this
> problem...

Unfortunately we do need to allow non smtp mail.
In fact, we need to allow non-smtp mail from
traveleaders, we are just not going to allow it
to go to other domains. The reason is many forms
use non-smtp mail to send data they have
collected to wherever it is going. Good thought
though. Thanks for the input.

     ... doug