Re: [exim] Preventing some users from sending local mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: doug
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Preventing some users from sending local mail
At 11:01 am -0700 2004/10/16, Doug Jolley wrote:
[...]
>I don't need the bounce message. Any way I can
>surpress that?

I suppose that for non smtp you have no way of letting the client
know of the failure (well, you could with a non zero return value).

>BTW, here's a copy of my complete ACL:
>
>acl_check_nonsmtp:
>   deny condition   = ${if eq {2018}
>{$originator_uid} {yes}{no}}
>        !condition  = ${if eq {traveleaders.com}
>{${domain:$header_To:}} {yes}{no}}
>        log_message = Local mail from
>traveleaders@??? must remain local.
>   accept

I would try with a drop instead of a deny. Just a guess.

By the way, do you need to allow non smtp mail at all? By disallowing
it for everybody you would solve this problem...

Giuliano