Re: [exim] how to remove outgoing Received header?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: John W. Baxter
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] how to remove outgoing Received header?
On 10/14/2004 16:11, "Dan Jacobson" <jidanni@???> wrote:

> Actually, I don't want to strip it. I just don't want to add it in the
> first place. So it's not a rewrite, but a don'twrite I suppose.

Well,
received_header_text = " "
would (probably) shorten the Received: header a lot, but not eliminate it.

See the spec for the received_header_text setting in the main settings
section.

To not write the header at all, you'd be looking at modifying the Exim code.

--John (who doesn't recommend following the above advice)