Re: [exim] data_acl and spool file

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: jori.hamalainen
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] data_acl and spool file
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 jori.hamalainen@??? wrote:

> in what phase spool file is written into /var/spool/exim/input
> -directory? Is it available when data_acl is run, or is it done after
> "local_scan"?

There are two files, the -H file and the -D file. The -D file is written
as the message is received (you don't want a 100MB message sitting in
your main memory). However, the -H file is not written till the message
has been fully accepted. Until then, the header lines are in main
memory.

> Is there any way to access message data in data_acl (directly or via
> reference?). Or course my exim is a bit old (4.10) if things have
> changed afterwards..

See $message_body and message_body_visible.