RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: …

Top Pagina
Auteur: David Brodbeck
Aan: 'Exim User's Mailing List'
Onderwerp: RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: <> ?

And some sites accept everything at RCPT time, then reject later, which
defeats the purpose.

Also, some sites will blacklist you if you give them too many bad
recipients. I think Yahoo is one. That means that a spam run from someone
forging yahoo.com addresses can result in you not being able to send mail to
Yahoo, if you're running callback verification.

I used to run it, but decided it wasn't worth the risks.