RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: …

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: David Brodbeck
Para: 'Exim User's Mailing List'
Asunto: RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: <> ?

mailbox.

There's also no valid excuse for sending mail with an empty return path to a
mailbox that is never used as an envelope sender. So I'd say it's pretty
much a wash.

Assuming postmaster doesn't send mail, any *legitimate* message to
postmaster would be from a real person, and so would have a valid return
address.