Re: [exim] how to remove outgoing Received header?

Top Pagina
Auteur: webmaster@antifa.net
Aan: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: exim-users, Dan Jacobson
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] how to remove outgoing Received header?
Sorry for my bad English. In my case it's very simple. To protect
peoples live...

I have some Chinese friends - students - who are afraid to mail because
of the very restrictive Chinese censorship laws. If there mails have a
line included that points to a Chinese university or Internet cafe and
the message is not what the state likes, not only they are facing years
of prison, also the Network Admin, the Internet cafe owner, etc can face
years of prison. Don't forget also that if you go into jail in China for
more than 2 years, the dead rate is 25 times more than in the US or
European... They have now access to my mail server by using a high port
number for outgoing mail...

If I could strip these header info...

--
Webmaster