Re: [exim] "retry time not reached for any host after a long…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Christiaan den Besten
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] "retry time not reached for any host after a longfailureperiod" (2)
Yes, just changed it to:

---
begin routers

outgoing:
  driver                = accept
  domains               = ! +local_domains
  transport             = remote_smtp
  no_more

incoming:
  driver                = accept
  transport             = local_queue
  check_local_user

begin transports

local_queue:
  driver                = appendfile
  file                  = /dev/null

remote_smtp:
  driver                = smtp
---

Now all recipient checks should be able to succeed without errors :)

Daemons run with the following parameters, I will kill the -q5m for the
incoming queue .....

---
Debian-  12592  0.0  0.2  8928 2516 ?        Ss   16:43   0:00
/usr/sbin/exim4 -C /etc/exim/exim4-in.conf -oP
/var/run/exim4/exim-in.pid -bd -q5m
Debian-  12595  0.0  0.2  8880 2448 ?        Ss   16:43   0:00
/usr/sbin/exim4 -C /etc/exim/exim4-out.conf -oP
/var/run/exim4/exim-out.pid -q5m
---

bye,
Chris