[exim] Exim book availability

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: D u n c a n
CC: exim-users
Temas antigos: Re: [exim] "retry time not reached for any host after a longfailureperiod" (2)
Asunto: [exim] Exim book availability
[I have given this reply a new subject, as it is not related to the
thread to which you replied.]

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, D u n c a n wrote:

> I ahve been searching for manuals on exim and i have come accross your book
> and its sample chapter .Its very easy actually to follow .But the problem is
> i cant purchase the book here in Zimbabwe becoz well we dont have the
> foreign currency and worse still we cant use any international payment
> methods . I was wondering if u could donate the softcopy of the book . I am
> really dying to have the book .Please help if u can .I will understand if u
> cant but well that book seems to be the answer to my prayers.

The Exim manual is online at www.exim.org, and fully describes Exim,
though it is a reference manual rather than a tutorial.

I'm afraid that the distribution of the book is controlled by my
publisher, not by me, so I cannot give it away.