[exim] Automatic extraction of forwarded messages ?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jerry Nicholls
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Automatic extraction of forwarded messages ?
Hi Collective,

Has anyone here tried automatically extracting forwarded emails out into
a mailbox, ie I have one email address that receives many automatically
forwarded mails that are sent as .eml attachments. What I'd like to do
is to keep the forwarded inner mail but ditch the outer one as that's
always the same.

Has anyone tried this before, or am I going to have to play around with
.forward files and Perl/metamail/whatever ?

Thanks,
Jerry.
--
Jerry Nicholls                       E: Jerry.Nicholls@???