Re: [exim] Blocking certain recipients

Top Pagina
Auteur: Daniel Tiefnig
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Blocking certain recipients
Graham Dodd wrote:
> I'm trying to block a specific domain so I stuck the domain in
> check_rcpt with a deny domains =
> And it works...... but if it is a multi-recipient email it blocks the
> complete email, not just the single domain (recipient)

Uhm, no. At least not if check_rcpt is your ACL for acl_smtp_rcpt.

Maybe its a bug on the client side, many MUAs don't deliver mail to the
other recipients if one recipient fails. You can check this by
telnet-ing to your mailserver and issuing "mail from", some "rcpt to",
and the "data" commands.

lg,
daniel